Wow! Can you believe it’s already the end of May? I can’t! Where has the time gone? Well, I was just sitting here thinking about all the things on my plate right now. Do you ever do that? I’m not sure I should think about it too much because I might actually freak out a little. I’m glad I know what I do about self-care because it is truly helping me get through all this. It won’t last forever. Within a year, things should be a little less jam packed, but right now, here’s what I’m juggling.
- I work full time M-F, 8-5
- I am going to school so I can get my Certification in health coaching
- I am designing my 6-month program for new clients
- I am developing some workshops and seminars for all of you
- I write this blog daily and maintain my The Heathy Rainbow Facebook page
- We own rental property
- I like to work out at the studio 3-4 times a week
- I still need to grocery shop, and do laundry and all that fun stuff (my hubby helps with that A LOT!)
- Most important, I have a family and friends!
Now, I’m not saying all that just to look like I have a lot going on, but I really have a lot going on, and I wonder sometimes how I fit it all in and keep it together. First of all, I am a multi-tasker; that helps. But one of the most important things I’ve learned is being able to roll with the punches and be flexible with my schedule. The other thing I’ve learned is the value of self-care techniques. If you’ve read this blog for awhile, you will remember all of my self-care posts. I think eating healthy and supplementing is another important aspect of being able to manage so many priorities. So, if you have a really busy schedule, I’d love to hear from you! What do you have going on, and how do you cope with all your tasks? Share it here! I think we could all use some of your great tips!
Have a super night! It’s almost Friday!!